Business Development Representative (m/f/d) in Dresden
The Vodafone Tech Innovation Center Dresden is Vodafone's new global center for innovation and co-creation with other top tech world-wide companies, universities and research institutes. The scope of this new hub is to improve peoples' lives by innovating communications and empower businesses for a digital and sustainable future. We use newest technologies such as 5G, 6G, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Security by Design in order to build new products and propositions for health, industry, transport, automotive, agriculture and many more. Dresden is a dynamically growing high tech region in the heart of Europe with a strong industrial focus, excellent research landscape. At the same time Dresden is a great place to live with manifold culture, unspoiled nature and an international and family friendly environment. The ideal spot for creativity and innovation.
We are transforming the world of digital sales - and for that we need visionaries and challengers. People who dream it and then go for it. We are looking for an energetic Solution Specialist to join us. If you have the drive, we’ve got the potential. If you have the knowledge, we’ve got the solution. If your ambition is just waiting to be activated, join Vodafone Business Digital Sales Organisation.
Who we are:
Vodafone Business Digital Sales is the inside sales division of Vodafone Business. With our expertise in Connectivity, Unified Communications, our leading IoT platform, our secure Cloud solutions and our global scale, we help our customers unlock growth, fully embracing the new digital society. Our culture is about developing your career, a sense of belonging, and always being yourself. It’s about helping others and working hard, enabling and owning digital transformation.
We're a fast-growing global team, driving the #FutureOfSales. We have the digital expertise, using cutting-edge technology and highly trained teams leveraging social selling and the best sales practice to unlock growth for you and the businesses we support. We are building digital sales hubs in Malaga, Dresden and the UK. Do you see the world with digital eyes? We would love to have you with us.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for identifying sales ready opportunities across Vodafone’s Cloud and Security portfolio You will achieve this through a combination of qualifying inbound Digital marketing Leads, focused outbound calling with high propensity accounts and social selling. In this role you will will be seeking to understand customers’ needs and requirements within the Cloud and security space. You will be engaging with primarily Small and Medium Enterprise customers' buying centres via telephone, social channels and video conference. Your primary metrics will be lead conversion, pipeline creation for our Digital and Field Sales specialists to progress.
• You will be the first representative of Vodafone to speak with a prospect
• Working from marketing lead, identify and qualify opportunities for the Solution Sales Specialist
• Identify customer requirements and business needs for the Specialist Sales to follow-up & win
• Work collaboratively with our existing customer account managers to ensure an excellent customer experience is deliver
• Work on Marketing-led initiatives to focus on key growth areas of Cloud and Security
It would be nice if you have:
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Effective Relationships & Networking
• Results Focused
• Appetite for learning about new technical solutions
• Ability to build credible relationships with the National Account Manager & Demand Generation community
• Ability to demonstrate curiosity, tenacity and active listening
• Desire to progress quickly within the business. Common career path is into Sales specialist sales roles
• Degree or 1+ years’ Sales experience preferably in a B2B technology market
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Fluent in German language
• English speaker
This position may be full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours).
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
We are filling this position for Vodafone Group Services GmbH.
What's in it for you?
- Full Flex Office - opportunity to carry out your work, in agreement with your line manager, up to 75% at a suitable location of preference in Germany, and up to 20 working days per year from other EU countries
- Additional benefits of Full Flex Office: Refund of major part of the costs for your Vodafone fixed network and internet connection and provision of equipment, e.g., a monitor for your home office
- Monthly discount on Vodafone mobile phone contracts
- Vodafone family and friends discount
- Access to our internal learning platform and LinkedIn Learning
- 30 days holiday and holiday plus - option to buy additional 10 days
- Generous global parental leave policy
- Access to online sport courses
- Car and bike leasing options
- Attractive salary and a modern company pension, financed by Vodafone
Together we can
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.