Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Are you ready for a future that will be more exciting than ever thanks to new digital technologies? Are you ready for a world of opportunities? Are you ready for Vodafone? Then combine your skills with the best prospects as a
- Change Manager (m/f/d) Fixed Access Engineering
Do you have an eye for the big picture? And can you motivate and inspire all of the stakeholders involved? Coordinating projects and documenting process progress - is that exactly your thing? Then become a Change Manager (m/w/d) Fixed Access Engineering In your role, you will support the department and division management with guiding the division. You share responsibility for transforming the organisation and prepare meetings, workshops and events in an international environment. Become a part of Vodafone and let's advance the digital transformation together.
These are your challenges:
- You create and prepare business-relevant and critical presentations and analyses and also prepare reports, briefings and recommendations for local and global decision-making bodies.
- You derive tactical and strategic action recommendations and impulses for the Fixed Access organization based on the analyses and reports prepared and identify potential improvements.
- You support the Division Manager and the senior stakeholders in the Fixed Access organization with the sustainable transformation.
- You manage actions to integrate new divisions or Opcos into the Group Network Operating Model as part of the UnityMedia integration and beyond.
- You are responsible for a sustainable change impact analysis that examines the processes, systems and cultural aspects.
- A degree specialising in communications engineering/IT and management/business administration
- At least 5 years of multi-dimensional professional experience in various areas of the IT/network value chain together with proven project management experience
- Extensive knowledge of the telecommunication market and an excellent understanding of the overall business and its core processes
- Experience working with and in multicultural teams together with a strong international focus
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills as well as a confident presence in management environments
This position may be full-time or near full-time part-time (minimum 30 hours).
We are filling the position for Vodafone GmbH at the Düsseldorf and Eschborn offices or for Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH at the Unterföhring office.
Severely disabled candidates will be given preferential consideration where equally suitable.
We offer you:
Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits • Company pension scheme • Extensive additional training • Individual development of your talents • Flexible working time models with part-time and home office • Active support for childcare and care of relatives • Wide range of health benefits and programmes • International career opportunities and exchange opportunities
Are you ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with your complete application documents and the details of your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.