CPE Senior Expert Network Engineering (m/f/d)?
At Vodafone, we work every day to build a better future. For a world that is better connected, more inclusive and more sustainable. Because for us, technology is only as strong as the people who use it.
What you can expect:
- As a "Senior Expert Network Engineering" (m/f/d) you are responsible for demand, program and project management for DSL and fibre consumer devices (CPE) and are responsible for ensuring process-compliant implementation within the framework of the NSE Demand & Delivery processes, taking into account local product development processes.
- You will be responsible for the technical requirements analysis together with Product & Services, Marketing, Customer Operation and other departments.
- You are responsible for ensuring CPE acceptance and Field Trial to certify the desired functionality and CPE configuration, security and provisioning.
- You support supplier selection and development within time constraints and within budget.
- You identify technical synergy potentials and derive recommendations for action; you are also responsible for participating in laboratory or field tests.
What distinguishes you:
- A university degree in telecommunication or comparable qualification.
- At least 3 years of professional experience with in-depth experience in the field of telecommunications technology.
- Good knowledge of CPEs, Wi-Fi and CPE management (ACS, TR-069), NGA networks, VOIP/SIP, IP routing and termination.
- Experience in the use and application of new, innovative technologies and products.
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking and working skills as well as knowledge of professional project management.
- Technical leadership skills to significantly shape technical issues and represent positions e.g. in workshops and working groups.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (C1 GER).
This position may be full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours). Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
We are filling this position at the Eschborn location for Vodafone GmbH.
What we offer you:
We are Future Ready, are you? Coming together as a team at our locations is important to us, but so is our individual flexibility. Take advantage of our Full Flex Office working model and, after consulting with your manager, work not only at your place of work, but also from wherever you feel comfortable and up to 20 days per year from other European countries. And we also support you in other ways, for example with flexible working hours and health offers to help you achieve a good work-life balance. We help you and your family in all situations. In addition to a generous parental leave scheme, we actively support you in childcare or caring for relatives, for example. You decide which of our training and continuing education programs will support your individual development and apply your knowledge directly. Our health and mindfulness programs offer you a good balance. You work in international teams and contribute your skills there. Exchange ideas with colleagues in various networks and learn from each other. You will receive an attractive salary and a modern pension plan. What else do you need? Choose from many additional benefits exactly what fits into your life.
Technology by and for people - with it, everything is possible. As part of Vodafone, we support you in a career that pays off. In every respect. It starts with you. It starts now.