Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies. We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. Join our journey as we connect for a better future.
Digital Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
The Vodafone Tech Innovation Center Dresden is Vodafone's new global center for innovation and co-creation with other top tech world-wide companies, universities and research institutes. The scope of this new hub is to improve peoples' lives by innovating communications and empower businesses for a digital and sustainable future. We use newest technologies such as 5G, 6G, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Security by Design in order to build new products and propositions for health, industry, transport, automotive, agriculture and many more. Dresden is a dynamically growing high tech region in the heart of Europe with a strong industrial focus, excellent research landscape. At the same time Dresden is a great place to live with manifold culture, unspoiled nature and an international and family friendly environment. The ideal spot for creativity and innovation.
We are transforming the world of digital sales - and for that we need visionaries and challengers. People who dream it and then go for it. We are looking for an energetic Solution Specialist to join us. If you have the drive, we’ve got the potential. If you have the knowledge, we’ve got the solution. If your ambition is just waiting to be activated, join Vodafone Business Digital Sales Organisation.
Who we are:
Vodafone Business Digital Sales is the inside sales division of Vodafone Business. With our expertise in Connectivity, Unified Communications, our leading IoT platform, our secure Cloud solutions and our global scale, we help our customers unlock growth, fully embracing the new digital society. Our culture is about developing your career, a sense of belonging, and always being yourself. It’s about helping others and working hard, enabling and owning digital transformation.We’re a fast-growing global team, driving the #FutureOfSales. We have the digital expertise, using cutting-edge technology and highly trained teams leveraging social selling and the best sales practice to unlock growth for you and the businesses we support. We are building digital sales hubs in Malaga, Dresden and the UK. Do you see the world with digital eyes? We would love to have you with us.
What will you be doing?
This role is a Sales specialist selling productivity services to mid-market enterprises. Within the productivity space our focus is on the following:
- Business Productivity - These solutions enable customers improve business productivity through Microsoft 365 solutions. Google G Suite, Website design and cloud storage solutions.
You will be working collaboratively with other Sales representatives with building and closing a sales pipeline of 4x annual sales quota and following up on sales prospect leads from our business development team. In this role you will be a subject matter expert for security solutions. We will consistently up-skill you on new technology, train you in the ability to demonstrate solutions to our customers' and prospects.
- Identify, qualify, propose, negotiate & close Sales opportunities for mid- market accounts.
- Identify & manage customer requirements needed to complete proposal &/or contract.
- Work collaboratively with local country sales teams to ensure revenue targets are delivered.
- Build & manage Sales pipeline to ensure a minimum of 4x Sales target.
- Provide Solution Demonstrations to prove value of solution to prospect and gain customer commitment.
It would be nice if you have:
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Effective Relationships & Networking.
- Results Focused.
- Appetite for learning about new technical solutions.
- Ability to articulate complex solutions into a language that makes sense to the customer.
- Ability to build credible relationships with the National Account Manager & Demand Generation community.
- Ability to demonstrate curiosity, tenacity and active listening.
- 1 year’s business experience.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Fluency in English and German language.
- 1 year’s business experience.
This position may be full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours).
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
We are filling this position for Vodafone Group Services GmbH.
What's in it for you?
- Full Flex Office - opportunity to carry out your work, in agreement with your line manager, up to 75% at a suitable location of preference in Germany, and up to 20 working days per year from other EU countries
- Additional benefits of Full Flex Office: Refund of major part of the costs for your Vodafone fixed network and internet connection and provision of equipment, e.g., a monitor for your home office
- Monthly discount on Vodafone mobile phone contracts
- Vodafone family and friends discount
- Access to our internal learning platform and LinkedIn Learning
- 30 days holiday and holiday plus - option to buy additional 10 days
- Generous global parental leave policy
- Access to online sport courses
- Car and bike leasing options
- Attractive salary and a modern company pension, financed by Vodafone
Together we can