Role Title: Fixed Account Manager (Voice/Data)
Location: Home Office, Germany
Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is our global organization, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organizations to stay agile and competitive - wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do 'more with less' by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
The Fixed Account Manager (FAM) will drive customer projects across Vodafone operating companies, affiliates and partners and drive acquisition of new business and increase market share from integrated product, service and fixed solution offerings as well as projects to emphasis the vertical approach and support discussions around digitalization. This role will typically be based close to the customer Headquarters or decision making hub.
With us you will:
- Drive accelerated TCV growth by identifying potential markets for new and existing products and services in accounts.
- Collaborates effectively with other customer NAM / GAM, Pre-Sales functions, Fulfilment, Operation, Controlling, Bid Management, Commercial.
- Be able to operate at all levels within the customer organisation with the highest levels of communication skills.
- Communicate professionally and empathic with an attitude of owning and solving customer issues whilst building excellent rapport to ensure the customer experience is maximised.
- Expertise of internal procedures and systems (1SF) for projects, acquisitions and managing the progress of quotes through VGE commercial processes to contract production.
- Introduces new innovations and concepts to key decision makers within the customer through GAM/NAM relationship and stakeholder management of senior executives within all key clients. Understands up front through engagement at the right business level the customer?s strategic and operational issues.
Apply if you have:
- 5 yrs+ experience in Key Account Management and Solutions Sales
- Extensive knowledge of Vodafone?s fixed products and unified communication services (based on agreed product matrix) and their value to customers
- Educated to at least first degree level (or equivalent)
- Account management with sales responsibility for fixed products and solutions in the allocated customer base
- Commissioned to ensure delivery of all sales targets
- Experience in solution sales and relationship management (Track record of global accounts/enterprise solution selling) within multi-national companies
- Knowledge of national and international fixed voice applications and operations, technical sales background preferable
- Experience of identifying customer requirements and developing creative and innovative customer-centric solutions with an international context
- Demonstrated understanding of important financial concepts, the IT&T environments, purchasing practices and industry specific aspects of corporate customers
- Understanding of corporate governance in complex organisations
- Ability to work and manage in an ambiguous/changing environment
- Demonstrated success in networking at senior levels amongst industry leaders with strong relationship management skills
- University Degree (Bachelor)
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (negotiation level)
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people?s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Get to know us better here and find out what life at Vodafone could be like for you on https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/working-at-vodafone
Please contact email@example.com for any application-related enquiries.