Global IoT Strategic Partner Leader
Location: London / Munich / Düsseldorf
The purpose of this role is to lead a global team responsible to develop, identify and acquire new and existing global IoT strategic partnerships with large global strategic Partners (e.g., Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Industrial IoT Platforms).
Manage the relationship with key large global or multi-national partners to deliver ongoing growth of connections, revenue and retention.
Initiate and execute co-creation workshops with partners to co-create and launch solutions
Define new IoT opportunities by sell through and selling with our strategic partners new and innovative IoT global services that include the IoT Global Platform, Connectivity, Connected Terminals and Solutions.
Develop a good understanding of the partner IoT/Digital offering, needs, end customer/market needs, IoT market and vertical markets. Work with Customers, Analysts, Industry to identify trends and future needs, to best position VF for growth and create simplicity for customers
Align our strategy with IoT senior leadership team as well as with VGE team, OpCo VBG teams, indirect channels, IoT Product Management, IoT Commercial and VPC
With us you will:
- Leading a team that is responsible for developing the next generation of IoT SIM connectivity with global large-scale strategic partnerships
- Sharing the knowledge across the sales regions to grow revenue
- Work with internal teams to develop appropriate solutions, tariffs and marketing to satisfy prospective partner and end customer needs
- Represent Vodafone at public events and develop the Vodafone brand around specific propositions
- Develop and cultivate the relationship with partners at senior levels to ensure business is grown and retained
Apply if you have:
- Expert in working with multiple senior stakeholders (C Level engagement and international assignments)
- Experience in working in complex, matrix and multi-national organizations
- Outstanding Sales and commercial deal negotiation track record
- Expert in Telecoms technologies, IoT knowledge and experience
- Fast knowledge in co-creation workshops with customers/partners
- A deep understanding of our key strategic partnership accounts
- Outstanding communication and Presentation skills, ability to speak English; 1 other European language can be an advantage
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Graduate or similar level Education