HR Specialist (m/f/d) in Dresden
The Vodafone Tech Innovation Center Dresden is Vodafone’s new global center for innovation and co-creation with other top tech world-wide companies, universities, and research institutes. The scope of this new hub is to improve peoples' lives by innovating communications and empower businesses for a digital and sustainable future. We use newest technologies such as 5G, 6G, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Security by Design in order to build new products and propositions for health, industry, transport, automotive, agriculture and many more. Dresden is a dynamically growing high-tech region in the heart of Europe with a strong industrial focus, excellent research landscape. At the same time Dresden is a great place to live with manifold culture, unspoiled nature and an international and family friendly environment. The ideal spot for creativity and innovation.
What will you be doing?
- As an HR Specialist (m/f/d) you focus upon the provision of HR advice and administration and provide generalist HR services across the business function in line with HR procedures and concepts.
- You have a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in HR gained through extensive practical experience and work with the HR colleagues to deliver the HR calendar of people activities for the designated business function.
- You are E2E responsible for all HR related topics for R&D centre in Dresden and a direct interface to all relevant HR and Finance Stakeholders.
- You have a good understanding of procedures and concepts through extensive experience and support the execution of local people plans through the provision of advice and execution of administrative activities.
- You support the Group HR Business Partner team to deliver activities related, but not limited to Resourcing, Reward and Recognition, Learning and Development, PD and Talent and International Mobility.
- You support the local Employee Relations team in all Works council topics which affect the responsible business area.
- You use communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way.
- You act as a point of contact for the business function and resolve problems using established precedents and methods to ensure all business areas’ issues are resolved.
- You may act as the HR systems/tools expert.
- You champion the Vodafone culture.
It would be nice if you have:
- Demonstration of a robust understanding of business needs, identification, and prioritisation of stakeholders, building of sustainable relationships to drive increased business performance and best value outcomes
- Driving of diversity and inclusion through design and delivery of best practice interventions, promotion of the belonging for all of our employees by building energy and engagement
- Governance and analysis of our organisational sizing, understanding of the methodology of organisation sizing, and ability to manage headcount to support effective business planning and management
- Ability to create methodology and to develop successful teams within Vodafone.
- Creation of the tools, techniques and processes that help to build high performing and purpose-led teams, facilitation or running of pilots and training of the trainers to roll-out to markets
- Use of the most appropriate searching methods and in-depth assessment techniques in order to attract the best candidates and secure the best talent
- Embedding good quality performance dialogue practice across Vodafone, ensuring Vodafone has a feedback and performance culture and smooth, fit-for-purpose PD process, creation of tools and methodology to set the global standard in Vodafone
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- HR Professional Qualifications desirable but not necessary
- Understanding of local labour market
- Understanding of recruiting processes
This position may be full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours).
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
We are filling this position for Vodafone Group Services GmbH.
What's in it for you?
- Full Flex Office - opportunity to carry out your work, in agreement with your line manager, at a suitable location of preference in Germany, and up to 20 working days per year from other EU countries
- Additional benefits of Full Flex Office: Refund of major part of the costs for your Vodafone fixed network and internet connection and provision of equipment, e.g., a monitor for your home office
- Monthly discount on Vodafone mobile phone contracts
- Vodafone family and friends discount
- Access to our internal learning platform and LinkedIn Learning
- 30 days holiday and holiday plus - option to buy additional 10 days
- Generous global parental leave policy
- Access to (online) sport courses
- Car and bike leasing options
- Attractive salary and a modern company pension, financed by Vodafone
Together we can
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.