Lead Developer (m/f/d) in Düsseldorf or Unterföhring
At Vodafone, we work to build a better future every single day. For a world that is better connected, more inclusive and more sustainable. Because we believe that technology is only
as strong as the people who use it. Join us and let's shape the world of tomorrow together.
What you can look forward to:
As a Lead Developer (m/f/d), you actively shape the Vodafone Spirit. You conceptualise, create and implement a defect management system at Solstice, working in close collaboration with Quality Assurance. Furthermore, you will also be responsible for defining the governance at Solstice including the documentation and software coding vendors. You also perform and monitor overhead estimates for the development and testing of individual Solstice modules across the domains. You will contribute your configuration, deployment, defect and incident management expertise as well as your knowledge of programming languages and development methods and help maintain quality standards within Solstice. Our flexible working hours with part-time and home office options enable you to successfully balance your private life and your role as a Lead Developer (m/f/d).
What distinguishes you:
- You have expertise in multiple relational and non-relational databases (e.g. Oracle) together with extensive experience in agile working methods, including the scaled
- agile framework as well as its adaptation for Vodafone.
- You are highly independent, have very good conceptual skills together with analytical and strategic capabilities.
- You have extensive experience working with various programming and markup languages as well as paradigms such as object-oriented, even-driven, procedural- functional and declarative programming.
- You possess a very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English as per CEFR.
- You have a university degree and at least 5 years of professional experience in IT solution design, software application development and/or IT project management.
This position may be full-time or near full-time part-time (minimum 30 hours).
Severely disabled applicants will be given preferential consideration where equally suitable.
We are filling this position at the Düsseldorf office for Vodafone GmbH or at the Unterföhring office for Vodafone Deutschland GmbH.
We offer you:
You can flexibly organise your working hours. In addition, we help you to achieve a good work-life balance. We also offer home office and part-time options - even as a manager. We
support you and your family in every situation. In addition to a generous parental leave scheme, we actively assist you with childcare or caring for your relatives, for example. You decide which of our training and development programmes will support your unique development and can apply your knowledge directly. Our health and mindfulness programmes offer you good opportunities to lead a balanced life. You work in international teams where are you contribute your skills. Exchange ideas with colleagues via diverse networks and learn from each other. With us, you will receive an attractive salary together with a modern pension programme. What else do you need? Select from numerous additional options those which perfectly fit your life.
Technology by and for people - anything is possible. As part of Vodafone, we support you with a career that pays off. In every respect. It starts with you. It starts now.