Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Are you ready for a future that will be more exciting than ever thanks to new digital technologies? Are you ready for a world of opportunities? Are you ready for Vodafone? Then combine your skills with the best prospects as a
- Manager (m/f/d) Design Authority
Do you new innovations and new technologies inspire you? Would you like to challenge our processes with your technical expertise and skills? Then become a Manager (m/f/d) Design Authority. In your role, you define the OSS fulfilment and CPE management architectures for diverse European markets and implement the corresponding roadmaps. In addition, you deliver domain-specific solution architectures for various projects and programs. Kick digitalisation into high gear with us.
These are your challenges:
- You are responsible for creating and continuously advancing the development of the domain architecture by modernising, consolidating and harmonising the domains’ application landscape.
- You ensure that architecture guidelines and principles are correctly documented and communicated to the appropriate domain.
- You are responsible for providing domain-specific solution architectures for both domain and cross-market projects and programs.
- You advise the domains’ business analysts and solution managers regarding the development of solution architectures for internal domain projects.
- You advise the domain management when creating the domain’s strategic roadmap and also during the development phase for each market.
- An engineering degree in telecommunications, computer science or in a similar field
- At least 7 years of professional experience in the field of IT architecture, solution architecture or software development as well as proven multicultural/multinational experience
- Excellent knowledge of architectural methodologies and standards (TOGAF, TM Forum, etc.)
- Above-average methodological and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to establish trust and manage diverse stakeholders
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (C1 as per CEFR)
This position may be full-time or near full-time part-time (minimum 30 hours).
We are filling the position for Vodafone GmbH at its offices in Düsseldorf, Eschborn, Berlin and Stuttgart.
We offer you:
Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits • Company pension scheme • Extensive additional training • Individual development of your talents • Flexible working time models with part-time and home office • Active support for childcare and care of relatives • Wide range of health benefits and programmes • International career opportunities and exchange opportunities
Are you ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with your complete application documents and the details of your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.