Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Are you ready for a future that will be more exciting than ever thanks to new digital technologies? Are you ready for a world of opportunities? Are you ready for Vodafone? Then combine your skills with the best prospects as a
- Manager (m/f/d) OSS Design Authority
Are you passionate about operations support systems? And does advancing their development inspire you? When problems occur, do you think outside the box to find creative solutions? Then join us now as a Manager (m/f/d) OSS Design Authority and shape the future of demand management for OSS systems. You will be part of a global team while also working hand in hand with the local Operations and Network Planning departments. Are you curious? Inspire Vodafone with your talent and become part of our team.
These are your challenges:
- You are responsible for the end-to-end OSS architecture, its documentation and on-going development.
- You define and communicate the relevant architecture guidelines and principles.
- You are responsible for the solution architecture of complex, multi-domain and cross-market programs.
- You drive innovation through your deep understanding of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud technologies, etc.
- You advise the OSS management when creating strategic OSS goals and development plans.
- An engineering degree in telecommunications, computer science or in a similar field
- At least 7 years of professional experience in the field of IT architecture, solution architecture or software development as well as proven multicultural/multinational experience
- Excellent knowledge of architecture methods and standards
- Above-average methodological and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to establish trust and manage diverse stakeholders
Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (C1 as per CEFR)
This position may be full-time or near full-time part-time (minimum 30 hours).
We are filling this position for Vodafone GmbH at its Düsseldorf office.
We offer you:
Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits • Company pension scheme • Extensive additional training • Individual development of your talents • Flexible working time models with part-time and home office • Active support for childcare and care of relatives • Wide range of health benefits and programmes • International career opportunities and exchange opportunities
Are you ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with your complete application documents and the details of your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.