Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies. We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. Join our journey as we connect for a better future.
Role title: National Account Manager(m/f/d)
Location: Home Office, Germany
The National Account Manager (NAM) will manage the local customer relationship of about 5-7 Vodafone Global Enterprise accounts across Vodafone operating companies, affiliates and partners and drive profitable revenue contribution and increased market share from integrated product, service and mobile solution offerings as well as projects to emphasis the vertical approach and support discussions around digitalization.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure delivery of all financial sales targets including revenue, connections for voice and data, market share and net margin contribution by identifying potential markets for new and existing products and services.
- Lead opportunity driven Account Team including overlay as well as pre and post sales functions areas to ensure good team alignment and smooth implementation and operation of products, services and solutions.
- Responsibility for strategy development and account planning for dedicated accounts on a national basis in alignment with the global account plans, applying the vast product portfolio of Vodafone Global Enterprise.
- Identification and nurturing of sales opportunities and leads which may come from meetings, clients, other sales force, vendors and others.
- Establish appropriate relationships with Vodafone customers and leverage those relationships to win new business. Main Introduction of innovations and concepts to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management at all hierarchy levels.
- Utilisation of internal network to get results for customers and to ensure effective problem resolution and process alignment.
- Act as Voice of the Customer within VGE to ensure that customers views and needs influence our marketing mix including product / proposition.
It would be nice if you have:
- 3 years+ Experience in Key Account Management and Solutions Sales
- Demonstrated understanding of important financial concepts, the IT&T environments, purchasing practices and industry specific aspects of corporate customers.
- Demonstrated success in networking at all levels of buying centres amongst industry leaders with strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to translate customer’s objectives and strategy into relevant VGE propositions.
- Good know-how of selling Global IP-VPN, Cloud & Hosting Services, IOT & additional Services – building up vertical value propositions for responsible customers.
- Ability to think strategically and address global VGE footprint.
- Good understanding of certain industries to support none-core solution selling.
- Knowhow of Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (negotiation level)
This position may be full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours).
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
We are filling this position for Vodafone Group Services GmbH.
What’s in it for you?
- Full Flex Office working model - opportunity to carry out your work, in agreement with your line manager, at a suitable location of preference in Germany, and up to 20 working days per year from other EU countries
- Additional benefits of Full Flex Office: Refund of major part of the costs for your Vodafone fixed network and internet connection and provision of equipment, e.g., a monitor for your home office
- Monthly discount on Vodafone mobile phone contracts
- Vodafone family and friends discount
- Access to our internal learning platform and LinkedIn Learning
- 30 days holiday and holiday plus - option to buy additional 10 days
- Generous global parental leave policy
- Gym access and/or access to online sport courses
- Car and bike leasing options
- Attractive salary and a modern company pension, financed by Vodafone
Together we can
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting inclusion for all with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.