Role Title: National Account Manager
Location: Home Office, Germany
Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is our global organization, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organizations to stay agile and competitive - wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do 'more with less' by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
The National Account Manager (NAM) will manage the local customer relationship of about 5-7 Vodafone Global Enterprise accounts across Vodafone operating companies, affiliates and partners and drive profitable revenue contribution and increased market share from integrated product, service and mobile solution offerings as well as projects to emphasis the vertical approach and support discussions around digitalization.
With us you will:
- Ensure delivery of all financial sales targets including revenue, connections for voice and data, market share and net margin contribution by identifying potential markets for new and existing products and services.
- Lead opportunity driven Account Team including overlay as well as pre and post sales functions areas to ensure good team alignment and smooth implementation and operation of products, services and solutions.
- Responsibility for strategy development and account planning for dedicated accounts on a national basis in alignment with the global account plans, applying the vast product portfolio of Vodafone Global Enterprise.
- Identification and nurturing of sales opportunities and leads which may come from meetings, clients, other sales force, vendors and others.
- Establish appropriate relationships with Vodafone customers and leverage those relationships to win new business. Main Introduction of innovations and concepts to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management at all hierarchy levels.
- Utilisation of internal network to get results for customers and to ensure effective problem resolution and process alignment.
- Act as Voice of the Customer within VGE to ensure that customers views and needs influence our marketing mix including product / proposition.
Apply if you have:
- 3 years+ Experience in Key Account Management and Solutions Sales
- Demonstrated understanding of important financial concepts, the IT&T environments, purchasing practices and industry specific aspects of corporate customers.
- Demonstrated success in networking at all levels of buying centres amongst industry leaders with strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to translate customer?s objectives and strategy into relevant VGE propositions.
- Good know-how of selling Global IP-VPN, Cloud & Hosting Services, IOT & additional Services ? building up vertical value propositions for responsible customers.
- Ability to think strategically and address global VGE footprint.
- Good understanding of certain industries to support none-core solution selling.
- Knowhow of Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (negotiation level)
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people?s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Get to know us better here and find out what life at Vodafone could be like for you on https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/working-at-vodafone
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any application-related enquiries.