Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies. We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. Join our journey as we connect for a better future.
Role title: Senior Customer Success Manager (Commercial)
Job ID: 197325
To manage the definition and execution of the commercial strategy for up to 3 of VGE’s strategic accounts with and individual revenue of up to €15m per year each. Accountable for the renewal of the contracts with each managed account. Accountable for ensuring VGE is delivering on all of its contractual obligations on these accounts, and for delivering incremental value for these customers and for VGE.
What will you be doing:
- Accountable for the commercial management, the profitability, and the renewal of 1-3 accounts
- Seen by customer and VGE leadership as strategic advisor to key stakeholders. Produce internal executive briefings on commercial performance of managed accounts and recommendations on how to grow value in accounts and differentiate VGE from competition.
- Manage stakeholders in case of potential or actual escalation (management briefings, presentation, costs analysis, options / recommendations)
- Collaborate with relevant counterparts in Sales, Commercial, Legal, CSSO, and OpCos’ organisations to maximise profitability of the managed accounts
It would be nice if you have:
- Excellent relationship builder, with the necessary personal impact to build credibility with customers, account and senior Sales managers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, at senior and executive level with customers and internally
- 2-3 years experience of developing and negotiating compelling commercial propositions and/or managing complex telco/outsource contracts
- Demonstrable knowledge of Commercial Contractual issues affecting global contracts and their impact on VGE
- Strong coaching skills and demonstrable ability to deliver though others who are not ‘Direct Reports’
This position may be full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours).
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
We are filling this position for Vodafone Group Services GmbH.
Would you like to get an overview of all our benefits and opportunities at Vodafone? You can find all the information on myHR.
Together we can