Role Title: Senior Digital Solution Account Manager
Industries are digitally transforming and the Senior Digital Solution Account Manager (DSAM) role is at the leading edge of this transformation journey with a small number of global customers. The goal of Digital Solution Account Managers are leading industry digital transformation engagements and opportunities with Vodafone?s global customers, providing good industry knowledge and experience.
This is a role that is operating at a strategic level with our top strategic customers, with deep engagement and understanding of the industry business and strategic challenges. The role is seen as a subject matter expert in their respective industry (e.g. Retail, Automotive, Process Manufacturing, Healthcare etc.) and the digital transformation occurring within it. In partnership with the account teams he/she builds relationships with key customer business decision-makers to create unique business value.
The role of DSAM is focused on generating solution opportunities, covering the entire Vodafone and partner portfolio that solve the customer?s challenges as they digitally transform their businesses.
The DSAM will work as a solution specialist in an overlay function and will work cooperatively with the Global Account Managers of the assigned sales segment in the respective industry. The Senior DSAM will be responsible to define a digital strategy for enterprises and align this with the Global Account Manager. He/she is responsible for project acquisition with complete handling of the sales process - internal and customer facing - of complex solutions and products (national and international) and manages the virtual team of Sales specialists, partners and supporting functions.
With us you will:
- Impact on the business
- Establish new relationships at executive level / business decision maker
- Identify and lead 1 Multi Tower Deal per dedicated customer
- Drive revenue by identifying new business opportunities in accounts
- Develop a solution pipeline (not single products) within the Vodafone Global Enterprise account base
- Design Global Enterprise customer solutions based on Vodafone Global Enterprise products and services, integrating products from Vodafone Operating companies and Partners
- Define and execute solution campaigns to increase share of wallet
- Win references as outcome of strategic sales
- Customers, supplier and third parties
- Lead discussions with Global Enterprise customers
- Analyse customers, competition and partners to define sales strategy
- Leadership and teamwork
- Close cooperation with Global Account Managers/ Sales Managers and proactively engage in Account strategy definition
- Work with the Global Account Managers to address business decision makers and jointly develop winning strategy
- Engage and orchestrate local Operating units and global product group to identify best solution for the cutomer
- Engage with Service Fulfilment Team to build the customer support model and present it in a standardised format, following international quality guidelines (e.g. ITIL methodology). Agree critical success criteria to assure delivery of support infrastructure during trials and/or operational phase.
- Work with Partners to identify new potentials.
- Represent Vodafone Global Enterprise at Industry and Partner events
Apply if you have:
- Strong sales attitude and proven track record in successful sales to international large enterprises with 10+ years of experience
- Business development skills ? unlocking the opportunity based on customers? business requirements
- Excellent Customer relationship management skills with ability to interact at C-Level / director level
- Strong negotiation skills
- A self-starter with a determination to succeed, balanced with appropriate tact and diplomacy
- Good understanding of our technological capabilities and ability to translate / match those into business requirements/ processes
- mobile and fixed data communication technologies
- mobile voice communication technologies
- Enterprise Managed Mobility Services
- Cloud & Security solutions
- Internet of Things knowledge
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- 10yrs+ Enterprise Sales experience with proven track record
- Thereof 5yrs+ Technical Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record in negotiation and closing skills with deals >5m?
- Business background with solid technical understanding spanning infrastructure, Cloud and IoT
- Bringing a solid C-Level network
- Fluent in German and English
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people?s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Get to know us better here and find out what life at Vodafone could be like for you on https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/working-at-vodafone
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any application-related enquiries.