Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Are you ready for a future that will be more exciting than ever thanks to new digital technologies? Are you ready for a world of opportunities? Are you ready for Vodafone? Then combine your skills with the best prospects as a
Senior Expert (m/f/d) CI/CD Engineering
You want to take your IT expertise to the next level? Are you proactive and do you show a high level of initiative? Then apply now for a position as Senior Expert (m/f/d) CI/CD Engineering and contribute to the Center of Excellence Continuous Integration & Deployment supporting agile and core IT organisations.
These are your challenges:
- You automate generic and application-specific deployment pipelines for our IT organisation at the Center of Excellence Continuous Integration & Deployment (CI/CD).
- You define and create standards for pipelines, tools, processes and environments (public cloud & on premises).
- You are responsible for the cross-vendor and cross-domain coordination of strategic deployment concepts and architectures.
- You advise departments regarding the introduction and use of CI/CD processes and tools.
- You coordinate the smooth and trouble-free E2E implementation of applications within large-scale projects.
- A degree, preferably in computer science, natural sciences, engineering or economics and at least 8 years of professional experience in the IT field
- In-depth knowledge of heterogeneous operating systems and databases (e.g. Oracle, Unix) as well as common IT and cloud architectures
- Experience in agile process methods (e.g. SCRUM, SAFe)
- In-depth understanding of highly critical and large-volume IT system landscapes
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (C1 as per CEFR)
This position may be full-time or near full-time part-time (minimum 30 hours).
We are filling this position for Vodafone GmbH at the Düsseldorf and Eschborn offices or for our subsidiary Vodafone Deutschland GmbH at its Berlin office.
Severely disabled candidates will be given preferential consideration where equally suitable.
We offer you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Extensive additional training
- Individual development of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support for childcare and care of relatives
- Wide range of health benefits and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange opportunities
Are you ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with your complete application documents and the details of your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.