Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Are you ready for a future that will be more exciting than ever thanks to new digital technologies? Are you ready for a world of opportunities? Are you ready for Vodafone? Then combine your skills with the best prospects as a
Senior Expert (m/f/d) Cloud and CI/CD Engineering
Instead of letting your technical expertise gather dust on your bookshelf, do you utilise it every day? As a Senior Expert (m/f/d) CI/CD Engineering, you are responsible for introducing procedures for the automated deployment of infrastructure and applications as well as the automatic execution of the corresponding tests. You contribute to improving operational processes as part of agile software development. Advance society’s digital transformation together with us.
These are your challenges:
- You define standards for continuous integration & deployment pipelines, tools, implementation processes and cloud environments.
- You develop generic and application-specific deployment pipelines to reduce downtime and increase production stability.
- You create technical implementation plans and coordinate with all of the parties involved in software implementations.
- You optimise the deployment management process, focusing on deployment pipelines, container orchestration as well as defining and adapting the operating model.
- You continuously improve work processes in your own area and also develop strategic measures for sustainable quality assurance.
- A degree in computer science, natural sciences, engineering or economics or comparable professional experience
- At least 10 years of professional experience in IT operations, IT consulting or IT architecture
- Very good knowledge of cloud (especially AWS), infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Ansible, etc.), as well as container technologies
- Very good conceptual skills and strategic mentality together with high resilience
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German and English (C1 as per CEFR)
This position may be full-time or near full-time part-time (minimum 30 hours).
Severely disabled candidates will be given preferential consideration where equally suitable.
We are filling the position for Vodafone GmbH at the Düsseldorf office or for our subsidiary Vodafone Deutschland GmbH at its Unterföhring office.
We offer you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Extensive additional training
- Individual development of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support for childcare and care of relatives
- Wide range of health benefits and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange opportunities
Are you ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with your complete application documents and the details of your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.