Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Are you ready for a future that will be more exciting than ever thanks to new digital technologies? Are you ready for a world of opportunities? Are you ready for Vodafone? Then combine your skills with the best prospects as a
- Senior Expert (m/f/d) Network Engineering
Does your heart beat for networking? Can you think outside the box? Are you creative and innovative? Network expertise, an eye for complex connections and conceptual skills - Is this the ideal environment for you? In your role as Senior Expert (m/f/d) Network Engineering, you develop solutions and designs for backhaul network services, taking into account current and future network developments and technologies. If you are hungry for innovation and have plenty of ambition, then together we can kick digitization into high gear.
These are your challenges:
- You lead, organise and in steer the engineering, capacity and configuration as well as the optimisation measures and life cycle management of the network elements, services and releases in your area of responsibility.
- You are responsible for implementing projects for products and solutions on the respective network elements and also for safeguarding specific project reports.
- You play a key role in shaping the network system release planning along with independently setting up and ensuring compliance with the planning and configuration guidelines as well as the engineering rules.
- You create and present business cases, decision proposals and the budget planning for internal and interdisciplinary committees as well as for the management.
- You are responsible for tracking, identifying and evaluating technological trends and innovative, cost-effective methods as well as for actively designing and developing their implementation processes.
- A successfully completed university degree or a comparable qualification as well as at least 5 years of professional experience
- In-depth experience in the telecommunications technology field and also with telecommunication systems and infrastructure engineering as well as excellent experience in designing and implementing engineering processes and workflows
- Experience in using and implementing new, innovative technologies and products as well as in the technical team leadership
- A strong conceptual and analytical mentality, highly flexible and resilient, excellent communication skills as well as a team-oriented, cooperative approach to work
- Outstanding customer orientation as well as openness for innovations and the implementation of new technologies along with very good written and spoken English skills (B2 as per CEFR)
This position may be full-time or near full-time part-time (minimum 30 hours).
We are filling the position for Vodafone GmbH at its offices in Düsseldorf or Eschborn.
We offer you:
Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits • Company pension scheme • Extensive additional training • Individual development of your talents • Flexible working time models with part-time and home office • Active support for childcare and care of relatives • Wide range of health benefits and programmes • International career opportunities and exchange opportunities
Are you ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with the details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.