Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Are you ready for a future that will be more exciting than ever thanks to new digital technologies? Are you ready for a world of opportunities? Are you ready for Vodafone? Then combine your skills with the best prospects as a
- Senior Expert (m/f/d) OSS Business Analysis
Is advancing the development of operations support systems your passion? Then join us as Senior Expert (m/f/d) OSS Business Analysis and be responsible for demand management for OSS systems. You will work hand in hand with the local Operations and Network Planning departments, the OSS suppliers and also the corresponding OSS specialists. Inspire the Vodafone brand with your talent and kick digitalisation into high gear with your skills.
These are your challenges:
- You analyse customer requirements for the OSS landscape, translate them into technical requirements and deliver the solution design as per the architecture principles in collaboration with the OSS business units.
- You initiate and lead RfQ processes and select service providers in coordination with the OSS departments.
- You validate the relevance of internal customer requirements for the company.
- You present the OSS contribution at project-related meetings.
- You are responsible for clarifying requirements with internal customers and other organisational units.
- A degree in telecommunications or computer computer science or a similar qualification
- At least 5 years of professional experience in telecommunications or IT
- Good knowledge of the IT standards ITIL, ETOM and utilising project management methods (e.g. Prince2).
- Strong communication and negotiation skills as well as high customer orientation and a systematic approach to work
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (C1 as per CEFR)
This position may be full-time or near full-time part-time (minimum 30 hours).
We are filling this position for Vodafone GmbH at the Düsseldorf office and for our subsidiary Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH at its e Berlin office.
Severely disabled candidates will be given preferential consideration where equally suitable.
We offer you:
Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits • Company pension scheme • Extensive additional training • Individual development of your talents • Flexible working time models with part-time and home office • Active support for childcare and care of relatives • Wide range of health benefits and programmes • International career opportunities and exchange opportunities
Are you ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with your complete application documents and the details of your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.