Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Are you ready for a world of new and digital opportunities? Are you ready for Vodafone? Then combine your skills with the best prospects as a
Senior Expert (m/f/d) OSS Design Authority
When you hear the word architecture are houses not the first thing you think of? Instead, do you have a passion for developing domain-specific OSS solution architectures and their associated implementation roadmaps? When problems occur, do you think outside the box to find creative solutions? Then join us now as a Senior Expert OSS Design Authority (m/f/d) and shape the future of our network architecture as part of a global team. Are you curious? Inspire Vodafone with your talent and become part of our team.
These are your challenges:
- You are responsible creating and continuously developing the OSS architecture for automation & orchestration
- You are responsible for planning the development and expansion, for creating plans to implement and modernise the OSS system landscape for automation & orchestration
- You create business cases in close cooperation with the departments, process owners and the finance department
- You support the domains’ Business Analysts and Solution Managers when developing solution architectures
- You represent the interests of automation & orchestration in interdisciplinary/cross-domain forums and programs
- A degree in engineering, telecommunications, computer science or a similar qualification
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT architecture, solution architecture and/or software development
- Very good knowledge of architecture methods and standards (e.g. Togad, Cobit, Frameworxs, incl. SID, eTOM)
- Customer orientation and systematic approach to work
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (C1 as per CEFR)
This position may be full-time or near full-time part-time (minimum 30 hours).
We are filling this position for Vodafone GmbH at its Düsseldorf office.
We offer you:
Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits • Company pension scheme • Extensive additional training • Individual development of your talents • Flexible working time models with part-time and home office • Active support for childcare and care of relatives • Wide range of health benefits and programmes • International career opportunities and exchange opportunities
Are you ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with your complete application documents and the details of your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.