Senior Expert (m/f/d) OSS Design Authority in Düsseldorf
At Vodafone, we work to build a better future every single day. For a world that is better connected, more inclusive and more sustainable. Because we believe that technology is only as strong as the people who use it. Join us and let's shape the world of tomorrow together.
What you can look forward to:
As a Senior Expert (m/f/d) OSS Design Authority, you actively shape the Vodafone Spirit. As part of the Digital and OSS Engineering Team, you work on building our architecture’s capabilities from the ground up to play a key role in creating a modern environment that will revolutionize how we provide solutions to our community. You will work with our external partners and internal teams to define best solutions to deliver across European OpCos, to fit the Vodafone ambition of automation, integration & orchestration. You design solutions for specific and real problems where you apply the architecture principles and adopt the right technology to deliver design to cost solutions., in line with the Automation Strategy. You support the domains’ Business Analysts and Solution Managers when developing solution architectures. And you will be part of an interdisciplinary/cross-domain for activities to create E2E working solutions for Vodafone. Our flexible working hours with part-time and home office opportunities enable you to successfully reconcile your personal life and your role as Senior Expert (m/f/d) OSS Design Authority at the same time.
What distinguishes you:
- You have proven experience of working in an architecture / solution design role of building and developing architecture concepts around OSS/ BSS/ digital technology disciplines (i.e Cloud, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Automation, Micro Services and Integration).
- You are at home in the agile world (Scrum/SAFe), have a talent for organisation and work as a customer-oriented team player with the ability to explain complex contexts to specific target groups simply and understandably.
- You have experience of working at a strategic level with partners and vendors to develop solutions that drive innovation and new solutions.
- You have experience of developing and managing Technical Design Authority, implementing best practice around architecture, Lean and Agile Methodologies.
- You have the ability to explain technical topics/subjects to non-technical colleagues, and to write clear reports and other formal documentation for solution evaluations and deployments is essential
- You are business fluent in German and English (C1 as per CEFR).
- You have a degree in engineering, telecommunications, computer science or a similar qualification and at least 5 years of professional experience in IT architecture, solution architecture and/or software development.
This position may be full-time or near full-time part-time (minimum 30 hours).
Severely disabled applicants will be given preferential consideration where equally suitable.
What we offer you:
We support you and your family in every situation. In addition, we also help you to achieve a good work-life balance. In addition to a generous parental leave scheme, we are there for you when you need assistance with childcare or caring for relatives, for example. You decide which of our training and development programmes will support your unique development and can apply your knowledge directly. Our health and mindfulness programmes offer you good opportunities to lead a balanced life. You work in international teams where are you contribute your skills. Exchange ideas with colleagues via diverse networks and learn from each other. With us, you will receive an attractive salary together with a modern pension programme. What else do you need? Select from numerous additional options those which perfectly fit your life.
Technology by and for people - anything is possible. As part of Vodafone, we support you with a career that pays off. In every respect. It starts with you. It starts now.