Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Are you ready for a future that will be more exciting than ever? Are you ready for a world of new and digital opportunities? Are you ready for Vodafone? Then combine your skills with the best prospects as a
- Senior Expert (m/f/d) Project Management
Can you keep a cool head no matter what? Can you stay on top things of even the most hectic phases? Then become part of our team as a Senior Expert (m/f/d) Project Management. In your role, you will be responsible for the project management and implementation of the time, budget and quality in large-scale projects. You are responsible for implementing and documenting regular project controlling and always remain focused on the bigger picture. Do you want to try new, digital approaches? Then use your skills to kick digitalisation into high gear.
These are your challenges:
- You will lead, organise, and manage the requirement, solution and implementation phases of projects as part of an international team and define the project and program structures for inter-disciplinary and company-critical projects and programs.
- You create and present project plans, project reports and decision papers for interdisciplinary committees as well as for the management.
- You always look for the best solutions, taking into account the customer requirements and costs, and safeguard cost-optimised project implementation together with transparent budget planning.
- You carry out regular risk assessments and manage the standard suppliers working on the project.
- You ensure the constant improvement of the project management methodology and optimise Vodafone’s project-related processes.
- A degree with at least five years of professional experience in project management
- In-depth experience in telecommunication engineering and PMP certification or Prince 2 Practitioner certification and, ideally, experience in Agile Project Management
- Strong communication skills, negotiation skills, teamwork skills and the ability to work independently
- Very good analytical and organizational skills as well as the ability to coordinate and provide technical leadership
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (B2 as per CEFR)
This position may be full-time or near full-time part-time (minimum 30 hours).
We are filling this position for Vodafone GmbH at the Düsseldorf office.
We offer you:
Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits - Company pension scheme- Extensive additional training - Individual development of your talents - Flexible working time models with part-time and home office - Active support for childcare and care of relatives - Wide range of health benefits and programmes - International career opportunities and exchange opportunities.
You want to launch your career today in the network of tomorrow? Then apply online now with the details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.