Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Are you ready for a future that will be more exciting than ever thanks to new digital technologies? Are you ready for a world of opportunities? Are you ready for Vodafone? Then combine your skills with the best prospects as a
- Senior Expert (m/f/d) Solution Management
Do you have an eye for the big picture? And can you motivate and inspire all of the stakeholders involved? Is your profile characterised by a passion for new technologies, an agile mindset, creativity and communication skills? Then become a Senior Expert (m/f/d) Solution Management because our team is seeking your professional expertise. In your role, you will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of complex, versatile solutions in the European market. Your tasks will include carrying out complex and department-specific projects and programs independently and on your own responsibility. Your commitment will pay off – Vodafone offers you many opportunities for your future.
These are your challenges:
- You analyse and evaluate business requirements in accordance with the demand management process and translate these into solution designs.
- You develop technical concepts for complex challenges and prepare decision papers for the senior management.
- You manage projects throughout every project phase and are responsible for the time, quality and budget framework.
- You coordinate and manage suppliers during the design, development and implementation phases in coordination with the delivery management process.
- You are responsible for effective release and capacity management of the systems in your area of responsibility.
- An engineering degree in telecommunications, computer science or in a similar field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in telecommunications or IT
- Very good knowledge of communication protocols and interface technologies, Internet access technologies such as cable, DOCSIS, xDSL, FTTx and the associated network elements
- Very good knowledge of IT standards, project management methods and agile working methods. Strongly conceptual and analytical mentality and approach to work as well as a goal-focused and team-oriented approach together with a high level of empathy and cultural awareness
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (C1 as per CEFR)
This position may be full-time or near full-time part-time (minimum 30 hours).
We are filling the position for our subsidiary Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH at its Berlin office and for Vodafone GmbH at its Eschborn and Stuttgart offices.
Severely disabled candidates will be given preferential consideration where equally suitable.
We offer you:
Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits - Company pension scheme- Extensive additional training - Individual development of your talents - Flexible working time models with part-time and home office - Active support for childcare and care of relatives - Wide range of health benefits and programmes - International career opportunities and exchange opportunities
Are you ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with the details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.