Senior Expert Solution Management (m/w/d)” (146132)
Vodafone • Düsseldorf
At Vodafone, we work every day to build a better future. For a world that is better connected, more inclusive and more sustainable. Because for us, technology is only as strong as the people who use it.
What you can expect:
- As a Senior Expert Solution Management (m/f/d), you analyze and evaluate business requirements in accordance with the demand management process and translate them into solution designs.As a Senior Expert Solution Management (m/f/d), you analyze and evaluate business requirements in accordance with the demand management process and translate them into solution designs.
- To deliver the Cloud infrastructure in accordance with the strategy and the goals of the domain. Accountable and responsible for the deployment of NFV & SDN solutions.
- Perform the onboarding of Network functions into our Private cloud environment
- Technology focus on NFV & CaaS infrastructure (hypervisor, computing, storage, Network - physical or virtual), remote access solutions, cloud, security, and backup solutions.
- You develop technical concepts for complex challenges and prepare decision papers for domain and cross-domain committees.
- You are responsible for projects throughout the lifecycle, coordinating and managing suppliers during the design, development and implementation phases in accordance with the delivery management process.
- You are responsible for the delivery of the project/program on time, quality and budget.
- You actively evaluate opportunities to optimize the design & delivery process and propose appropriate improvement measures.
What distinguishes you:
- A university degree in engineering (Bachelor's/Master's) in the field of telecommunications or computer science or in a comparable field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in telecommunications or IT.
- Very good knowledge of IT standards (e.g. ITIL, ETOM) and project management methods (e.g. Prince2), as well as very good knowledge of agile working methods (e.g. Scrum, Design Thinking) distinguish you.
- Proven track record in managing large and complex projects and programs.
- Good knowledge of innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning is an advantage.
- Very good written and spoken English (C1 according to CEFR).
This position may be full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours).
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
We are filling this position at the Düsseldorf location for Vodafone GmbH.
What we offer you:
We are Future Ready, are you? Coming together as a team at our locations is important to us, but so is our individual flexibility. Take advantage of our Full Flex Office working model and, after consulting with your manager, work not only at your place of work, but also from wherever you feel comfortable and up to 20 days per year from other European countries. And we also support you in other ways, for example with flexible working hours and health offers to help you achieve a good work-life balance. We help you and your family in all situations. In addition to a generous parental leave scheme, we actively support you in childcare or caring for relatives, for example. You decide which of our training and continuing education programs will support your individual development and apply your knowledge directly. Our health and mindfulness programs offer you a good balance. You work in international teams and contribute your skills there. Exchange ideas with colleagues in various networks and learn from each other. You will receive an attractive salary and a modern pension plan. What else do you need? Choose from many additional benefits exactly what fits into your life.
Technology by and for people - with it, everything is possible. As part of Vodafone, we support you in a career that pays off. In every respect. It starts with you. It starts now.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.