Senior Expert Solution Management Network Ticketing (m/w/d) (149287)
Vodafone • Düsseldorf
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Senior Expert Solution Management Network Ticketing (m/f/d)
At Vodafone, we work every day to build a better future. For a world that is better connected, more inclusive and more sustainable. Because for us, technology is only as strong as the people who use it.
What you can expect:
- As a Senior Expert Solution Management Network Ticketing (m/f/d), you analyze and evaluate business requirements in accordance with the demand management process and translate them into solution designs.
- You develop technical concepts for complex challenges and prepare decision papers for domain and cross-domain committees.
- You are responsible for projects throughout the lifecycle, coordinating and managing suppliers during the design, development and implementation phases in accordance with the delivery management process and ensuring that timelines, budgets and quality requirements are met.
- You are responsible for the effective release management and capacity management of the systems for which you are responsible and thus ensure that they meet the requirements of the stakeholders and can be operated safely.
- You actively evaluate opportunities to optimize the design & delivery process and propose appropriate improvement measures.
What distinguishes you:
- A university degree in engineering (Bachelor's/Master's) in the field of telecommunications or computer science or in a comparable field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in telecommunications working on Network ticketing solution design supported by BMC Remedy/Helix solution.
- Very good knowledge of IT standards (e.g. ITIL, ETOM) and project management methods (e.g. Prince2), as well as very good knowledge of agile working methods (e.g. Scrum, Design Thinking) and TMForum API distinguish you.
- A distinctive conceptual and analytical way of thinking and working as well as a target- and team-oriented work methodology. Experience with producing business cases, UML & Service modelling.
- Very good written and spoken English (C1 according to CEFR).
This position may be full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours).
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
We are filling this position at the Düsseldorf location for Vodafone GmbH.
What we offer you:
We are Future Ready, are you? Coming together as a team at our locations is important to us, but so is our individual flexibility. Take advantage of our Full Flex Office working model and, after consulting with your manager, work not only at your place of work, but also from wherever you feel comfortable and up to 20 days per year from other European countries. And we also support you in other ways, for example with flexible working hours and health offers to help you achieve a good work-life balance. We help you and your family in all situations. In addition to a generous parental leave scheme, we actively support you in childcare or caring for relatives, for example. You decide which of our training and continuing education programs will support your individual development and apply your knowledge directly. Our health and mindfulness programs offer you a good balance. You work in international teams and contribute your skills there. Exchange ideas with colleagues in various networks and learn from each other. You will receive an attractive salary and a modern pension plan. What else do you need? Choose from many additional benefits exactly what fits into your life.
Technology by and for people - with it, everything is possible. As part of Vodafone, we support you in a career that pays off. In every respect. It starts with you. It starts now.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.