Vodafone aims to drive growth and to deepen the customer relationship in the consumer segment. The Global Rewards Platform contributes to this by offering a portfolio of attractive and exclusive 3rd party rewards via the MyVodafone app as key digital consumer touch point and at the same time creates the foundation to build a global Commerce Platform to deliver incremental revenues.
As the Service Lifecycle Manager, you will be the customers’ advocate and you will actively manage the relationship with local markets to establish a trustful and open culture that is characterized by business acumen, critical thinking, and data-based decisions in the best interest of Vodafone.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
• Definition, set up and execution of the service operating model
• Effective communications with internal and external stakeholders
• Drive continuous service improvements as well as for underlying processes
• Ensuring that changes follow the defined process
• Definition of relevant monitoring and reporting
• Measurement of service related KPIs in strong alignment with all stakeholders
• Monitor agreed service levels and KPIs and apply corrective measures where applicable
You will be accountable to ensure that the Rewards Service is provided within the SLA and you will collaborate with all stakeholders aiming to achieve 100% availability. We are looking for a pro-active, self-driven and problem-solving mindset combined with strong communication skills and excitement to collaborate in a cross functional and international team are key for this role. You will work as part of an agile squad and contribute to a culture of open discussions within the team always maintaining a psychologically safe environment for everyone.Job Responsibility
• Responsible for the strategic service lifecycle management of the Rewards Platform aiming to exceed service commitments to customers.
• Establish strong service relationships with customers and leverages those relationships to ensure maximum performance and value return for customers. Being the “Voice of the Customer” in our organisation.
• Prepare data for analytics and uses self-service data analytics platforms to drive CSI, operational and commercial decisions.
• Develop and drives action plans to tackle immediate and on-going service-related issues (proactively, and in response to customer requests)
• Ensure Service Operating Model including, service description, SLA and reporting is covered.
What we are looking for:
• Demonstrable experience in Service Design & Service Management
• Deep focus on operational and service fulfilment
• Proven technical knowledge of Mobile / WEB / API data application development, integration, and operations
• ITIL professional in at least Service Design, CSI
• Defining and setting up (analytic) reporting