Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Are you ready for a future that will be more exciting than ever thanks to new digital technologies? Are you ready for a world of opportunities? Are you ready for Vodafone? Then combine your skills with the best prospects as a
Software Developer (m/f/d) Customer Data Integration & Real Time ETL
Faster, easier, more digital. How to achieve the technological leap into the 21st century? By focusing on the customer in finding the right balance between business and IT. Vodafone is developing its new business, process and IT world in the form of "Solstice". Yet it is about much more. it represents the greatest turning point in Vodafone's history: a total business transformation towards the customer experience of the future. Become part of the Solstice team and join us in inspiring digitalization based on cutting edge technologies and agile collaboration in a scaled context. As a Senior Software Developer (m/f/d), you will play an important role, supporting our agile, multicultural and cross-functional teams in developing the 360 degree view of our customers in real-time.
These are your challenges:
- You integrate new source data into the Customer Logical Units. This data is provided via Real Time Messaging & Event Streaming from a diverse range of source systems.
- You create micro services and open APIs in close coordination with the business units and the processing systems and adapt these where necessary.
- You are responsible for scripting and developing software development functions, test automations, and software/infrastructure as code on the native cloud platform.
- You implement business requirements as technical solutions utilising the test driven development and build in quality approaches.
- A degree or comparable professional experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software application development, testing and IT solution design in the ETL development field
- Very good knowledge of SQL and databases together with normalized data models and their relationships
- Experience in K2View Fabric, Java, Rest APIs, Kafka, Cassandra & Oracle Golden Gate technologies as well as similar applications in cloud native and CI/CD-based environments
- Agile, proactive mentality combined with a high level of personal responsibility, independent organization and good communication within your team and with your clients
This position may be full-time or near full-time part-time (minimum 30 hours).
We are filling the position for Vodafone GmbH at its office in Düsseldorf.
We offer you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Extensive additional training
- Individual development of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support for childcare and care of relatives
- Wide range of health benefits and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange opportunities
Are you ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with the details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.