Specialist (m/f/d) for Cyber Defence
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, more inclusive, a more sustainable world. We believe technology is only as powerful as the people using it to create a better tomorrow. Become a part and help us to create the world of tomorrow.
What you’ll be doing:
As Specialist (m/f/d) for Cyber Defence you’ll actively shape the Vodafone Spirit. You analyse, describe and evaluate current threats such as hacker attacks or malware on the infrastructure and derive measures for Vodafone Germany accordingly. You create management reports for threats and infrastructure vulnerabilities for all recipient groups within the Vodafone Group. Also, you act as contact for ICT and cyber security issues both locally and globally. You are the interface for both technical and security management expertise to ensure that the correct security measures are identified, implemented, reviewed and continuously improved. In that way, you support and advise our cyber security and ensure that all relevant requirements are implemented. Our flexible working hours with part-time and home office opportunities enable you to successfully reconcile your personal life and your role as Specialist (m/f/d) Cyber Defence at the same time.
What we’re looking for:
- Good knowledge of IT, ICT or cyber security.
- High level of analytical and organizational skills, as well as independent, diligent, solution-oriented and sustainable approach to work with a high level of self-organization.
- Professional experience in the IT and/or telecommunications sector along with practical experience in operational IT security management as well as an in-depth understanding of security components such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, log management tools, IPv4, IPv6, AAA and encryption techniques
- Very good knowledge of German and English (C1 as per CEFR) and, ideally, professional qualifications such as CISM, CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CCSP
- University degree in computer science/communications engineering or comparable professional experience and two years of professional experience.
This position can be practiced either full-time or almost full-time (min. 30 hrs).
Severely disabled candidates with equivalent qualifications will be especially taken into account.
What you’ll get:
You can organize your working hours flexibly and we help you to create an equitable work-life-balance. Therefore, we also support you and your family throughout any circumstances. In addition to a generous parental leave provision and regulation, we actively support you when it comes to childcare or care of relatives. Personal development is also very important to us. That’s why you can choose out of a wide range of trainings and further education opportunities. With this you can apply your knowledge and support your personal development. Our health and mindfulness programs build a good counterpart to your work life. You’ll work within an international team and contribute your skills. Via different channels and networks you can exchange private topics or relevant skills with your colleagues. With us, you’ll get an attractive remuneration and a modern pension plan. What else do you need? Choose from many additional services exactly what fits into your life.
When you combine technology and the human spirit, anything is possible. And when you join Vodafone, we’ll help you shape a rewarding career that gives back in more ways than one. It starts here. It starts with you. Together we can.