Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies. We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. Join our journey as we connect for a better future.
Team Leader Digital Key Accounts (m/f/d)
The Vodafone Tech Innovation Center Dresden is Vodafone's new global center for innovation and co-creation with other top tech world-wide companies, universities and research institutes. The scope of this new hub is to improve peoples' lives by innovating communications and empower businesses for a digital and sustainable future. We use newest technologies such as 5G, 6G, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Security by Design in order to build new products and propositions for health, industry, transport, automotive, agriculture and many more. Dresden is a dynamically growing high tech region in the heart of Europe with a strong industrial focus, excellent research landscape. At the same time Dresden is a great place to live with manifold culture, unspoiled nature and an international and family friendly environment. The ideal spot for creativity and innovation.
We are transforming the world of digital sales and for that we need visionaries and challengers. People who dream it and then go for it. We are looking for an energetic Solution Specialist to join us. If you have the drive, we've got the potential. If you have the knowledge, we've got the solution. If your ambition is just waiting to be activated, join Vodafone Business Digital Sales Organisation.
Who we are:
Vodafone Business Digital Sales is the inside sales division of Vodafone Business. With our expertise in Connectivity, Unified Communications, our leading IoT platform, our secure Cloud solutions and our global scale, we help our customers unlock growth, fully embracing the new digital society. Our culture is about developing your career, a sense of belonging, and always being yourself. It's about helping others and working hard, enabling and owning digital transformation.
We are a fast-growing global team, driving the #FutureOfSales. We have the digital expertise, using cutting-edge technology and highly trained teams leveraging social selling and the best sales practice to unlock growth for you and the businesses we support. We are building digital sales hubs in Malaga, Dresden and the UK. Do you see the world with digital eyes? We would love to have you with us.
What will you be doing?
This role is responsible for leading a team of 10-12 Solution Sales Specialists, ensuring that the team achieve the Vodafone Business Digital Sales KPIs and that focus is placed on the coaching and development of team members. You will be responsible for delivering against sales targets, ensuring systematic pipeline build and ensuring customers and prospects have positive experiences in their interactions with Vodafone. In this role you will be expected to work closely with our Field Sales, Marketing and the Data Insights team to ensure we keep momentum in our sales funnel, and you will need to be comfortable developing people internally to the next level in their career.
A superior knowledge and understanding of the B2B space is essential, with the ability to devise and deliver on specific plans and initiatives throughout the year.
As a Team Leader Digital Sales (m/f/d) in the Vodafone Business Digital Sales Organisation you will
- support the Regional Lead to drive performance & build a supportive & collaborative Sales culture.
- assist in the successful on-boarding of new Sales colleagues.
- oversee work for quality & guideline compliance.
- communicate deadlines & sales goals to team members.
- lead team meetings to update members on best practices & continuing expectations.
- lead team in times of Management absenteeism.
- present to stakeholders & senior Management within Digital Sales when required.
- promote a positive environment & atmosphere with the right attitude on a daily basis.
- competently devise recovery plans & promote an environment of positive communication to achieve results.
- understand the layers of management internally & build relationships where applicable.
- deliver QBR / MTD reviews if required.
- train & develop Team Leaders & Team Managers to the next level with the Regional Lead.
It would be nice if you have:
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Effective Relationships & Networking
- Effective Communication
- Appetite for learning about new technical solutions
- Ability to articulate complex solutions into a language that makes sense to the customer
- Ability to build credible relationships with the National Account Manager & Demand Generation community.
- Ability to demonstrate curiosity, tenacity and active listening
- Change, Adaptability & Flexibility
- Leadership experience
- Able to lead by example & think with a "Business First" mentality
- Willing to create a Culture of Caring for our organisation
- Understands the Company Values & Mission Statement & lives these values on a daily basis
- Capable of & comfortable presenting training material to the wider team
- Capable of developing successful relationships at a stakeholder level & aligning on shared aspirational goal(s)
- 4+ years Inside Sales or industry- related experience
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Fluency in English and German language.
This position may be full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours).
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
We are filling this position for Vodafone Group Services GmbH.
What's in it for you?
- Full Flex Office - opportunity to carry out your work, in agreement with your line manager, up to 75% at a suitable location of preference in Germany, and up to 20 working days per year from other EU countries
- Additional benefits of Full Flex Office: Refund of major part of the costs for your Vodafone fixed network and internet connection and provision of equipment, e.g., a monitor for your home office
- Monthly discount on Vodafone mobile phone contracts
- Vodafone family and friends discount
- Access to our internal learning platform and LinkedIn Learning
- 30 days holiday and holiday plus - option to buy additional 10 days
- Generous global parental leave policy
- Access to online sport courses
- Car and bike leasing options
- Attractive salary and a modern company pension, financed by Vodafone
Together we can