Are you ready for an exciting future? And looking forward to new digital technologies and a world full of possibilities? Then make the best chance of success from your talent and become
Discover Trainee (m/f/d) Big Data / Data Science
Start: 01.10./01.02., Düsseldorf
Take charge of your personal development and shape your own Discover graduate program. Experience diverse rotations and projects during a period of 18 to 24 months. It is up to you to decide where your journey will lead you. An experienced mentor and a strong community will help guide the way. Are you up to Discover Vodafone?
What’s in it for you:
- From data mining to machine learning and predictive analytics: Take care of building big data solutions company-wide.
- Become an expert for modern data science and help us building the basis for data-driven business.
- Be part of agile, cross-functional project teams and lead your own project streams to shape the digital future.
- Raise customer experience to the next level using artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to solve customer issues.
- Become part of the trainee community and use additional top talent offers in the course of your program in order to move the Vodafone world with commitment through your personal development and the expansion of your career network.
What we’re looking for:
- A very good academic degree, ideally focusing on computer science, mathematics, statistics or data science
- Experience abroad gained through your studies or an internship and first professional experience in software development, database management, big data technologies or other related areas
- Passion for Big Data related Applications, Tools & Technologies and ideally advanced skills in Python, Spark and other technologies
- Curiosity, self-initiative and strong analytical and conceptual skills, combined with a quick apprehension
- Fluent language skills in English (C1 according to GER), basic skills in German (minimum B1)
Vodafone Germany is one of the leading telecommunications companies and with its 14,000 employees it paves the way for the digital transformation.
As the Gigabit Company, we work every day to connect our more than 50 million customers through innovative technologies - from mobile to fiber up to IoT solutions. The future is as exciting as never before. Are you ready to discover a world of opportunities?
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Apply now online uploading your selfie video or a motivation letter. Check vodafone.de/discover for further information.
In the video, our trainees explain first-hand what characterizes the Discover trainee programme. Have a look: vod.af/DiscoverVodafone