You are responsible for your own path and will decide yourself, which project you want to work on. Your personal mentor supports you with this and a buddy from within the trainee community helps you ease into life at Vodafone. Come aboard!
You can apply by selecting a business department that suits your interest and pick your preferred Discover Trainee position. Do you have questions? Contact our Talent Manager below.
Ready? This is how you apply:
1. Choose your preferred business area from the areas on the left.
2. You are not sure which one to choose? Use our contact form and get in touch with us.
3. You can find the vacancies in our business areas or you can register for them to receive an information about the next vacancy.
4. Did you find the perfect job? Then apply online. What you need:
✔ Your CV
✔ Your diploma or your current transcript of records
✔ Your cover letter or, alternatively, a short application video (60-90 seconds) in which you introduce yourself using a personal item. Just upload your video on one of the video platforms, e.g. Youtube or Vimeo and add the link and optionally the password to your CV.
5. Create a personal user account and then upload your documents. As soon as you have successfully applied, you will receive a confirmation by email.
6. HR will check your application and then invite you to an online assessment. Did you successfully pass it? Then you are in the next round.
7. In this next step you will receive an invitation to the virtual assessment center. Exciting tasks are awaiting you and we will have the chance to get to know each other personally in virtual form. At the end of the day you know if we can make an offer and you have time to decide if you want to accept it.
8. If you accept the offer, you will start from 1.02., 1.06. or 1.10. as a Discover Trainee.
Welcome to Vodafone!