Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies. We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. Join our journey as we connect for a better future.
Role title: Sales Enablement Lead - Healthcare (m/f/d)
The Vodafone Tech Innovation Center Dresden is Vodafone’s new global center for innovation and co-creation with other top tech world-wide companies, universities, and research institutes. The scope of this new hub is to improve peoples' lives by innovating communications and empower businesses for a digital and sustainable future. We use newest technologies such as 5G, 6G, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Security by Design in order to build new products and propositions for health, industry, transport, automotive, agriculture and many more. Dresden is a dynamically growing high-tech region in the heart of Europe with a strong industrial focus, excellent research landscape. At the same time Dresden is a great place to live with manifold culture, unspoiled nature and an international and family friendly environment. The ideal spot for creativity and innovation.
By connecting people, places and things, Vodafone Business helps organisations succeed in a digital world. With our expertise in connectivity, our leading IoT platform and our global scale, we can deliver the results organisations need to progress and thrive.
European healthcare systems are under pressure from ageing populations and scarce resources, and digitalisation presents an opportunity for structural change. Accelerated by the COVID pandemic, national governments and the EU are planning to invest tens of billions of euros in digital health initiatives in the next five years. This presents Vodafone Business with the opportunity to generate substantial incremental revenue growth and contribute to Vodafone’s Digital Society ambitions by improving citizens’ access to, and outcomes from, healthcare. The Vodafone Centre for Health with Deloitte will combine Vodafone’s leading portfolio of connectivity services with Deloitte’s global healthcare consulting and delivery expertise to deliver solutions that help the healthcare sector to become more efficient, improve clinicians’ experiences and save lives.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Lead who is self-driven, a highly analytical leader that will lead the sales enablement activities for the Centre for Health. This is a critical role for the Centre for Health that will drive the improvement of our Healthcare sales capabilities globally by developing the appropriate tools, training and enablement programmes. In conjunction with the Business Development Manager, this role is required to work collaboratively with country sales leaders and central Business Development functions to drive an internal sales transformation. They should ensure we have knowledgeable, confident and credible sales resources selling digital Healthcare solutions which improve patient outcomes and solve challenges faced by global healthcare providers.
We are looking for a highly experienced individual with a strong background in improving sales performance through sales enablement initiatives. In this role, you will be required to engage with our sales and product leadership across all countries including EBU Directors in local markets and portfolio leaders to understand the requirements and needs of the business and sales teams. You will leverage experience in sales operations, marketing or sales enablement to develop new initiatives for our Healthcare sales teams globally. The initiatives could vary from deploying training, creating new enablement materials or designing sales programmes to target specific business priorities.
What will you be doing?
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Build an understanding of key business and financial priorities and translate into clear knowledge and capabilities for our Healthcare sales teams
- Develop enablement programmes and content by engaging senior sales and product leaders to address Healthcare business priorities
- Collaborate with local country Sales Enablement teams to measure sales competency and identify key skill gaps and develop plans to address them including personalised training requirements
- Verticalize existing sales, product and technology training materials and then create the brief for learning journeys that address any health industry gaps (
- In collaboration with Vodafone Learning Organisation (VLO), Health product marketing within the Propositions team and local Sales Enablement teams, this role will help design and develop effective training content to enhance sales, product, technology and practical skills of Healthcare sales teams globally
- Drive evidence-based insights from local execution of training and enablement programmes and develop strategic recommendations for continuously improving sales confidence and performance
- Develop senior level communications providing updates on assessment, training and enablement programmes
- Manage local Vodafone sales enablement and Learning and Development teams, Deloitte health subject matter experts and the eco-system of partners to help deliver the above
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Has led the development and delivery of sales enablement or sales transformation strategies in a global, large/MNC corporate environment
- In depth understanding of business strategy and portfolio strategies and how they might be executed across different markets
- Detailed understanding and demonstrable track record in enterprise enablement and sales processes or previous experience in digital Healthcare solutions sales
- Highly developed influencing skills, leadership capability, and the ability to achieve through others
- Executive and senior stakeholder management in a global environment
- Strong communication skills and critical thinking capability for solving complex problems and insights and analytics translation
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams to deliver transformational change
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in health-related subjects, sales, business admin or related technology field
- Certified Sales Enablement professional qualification
- Fluency in English required, other languages a plus (DE, ES, IT)
Key performance indicators:
- Delivery of Sales Enablement programmes to support sales KPI’s (productivity and revenue)
- Global sales pipeline, solution revenues and key product commercials e.g. Revenues, P&L etc
- Sales collateral utilisation and reviews
- Sales assessment and productivity results
- Customer satisfaction and NPS
- Recognition from identified technology analysts e.g. Gartner
This position may be full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours).
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
We are filling this position for Vodafone Group Services GmbH.
What's in it for you?
- Full Flex Office - opportunity to carry out your work, in agreement with your line manager, up to 75% at a suitable location of preference in Germany, and up to 20 working days per year from other EU countries
- Additional benefits of Full Flex Office: Refund of major part of the costs for your Vodafone fixed network and internet connection and provision of equipment, e.g., a monitor for your home office
- Monthly discount on Vodafone mobile phone contracts
- Vodafone family and friends discount
- Access to our internal learning platform and LinkedIn Learning
- 30 days holiday and holiday plus - option to buy additional 10 days
- Generous global parental leave policy
- Access to online sport courses
- Car and bike leasing options
- Attractive salary and a modern company pension, financed by Vodafone
Together we can