Are you ready for a future that will be more exciting than ever thanks to new, digital technologies? Are you ready for a world of possibilities? Are you ready for Vodafone? Then combine your skills with the best prospects as
Senior Expert (m/f/d) Infrastructure Engineering, Deployment & Energy for Vodafone Towers Germany (TopCo)
Infrastructure management is your passion? Would you like to take the next step in your career? Join our TopCo Team as Senior Expert (m/f/d) Infrastructure Engineering, Deployment & Energy. Your responsibility includes managing the deployment, implementation, commissioning/de-commissioning and acceptance testing of any network components and services at local TowerCos. You promote operational effectiveness and energy efficiency. Shape your future with your career and become part of the TowerCo team. Are you ready?
- You supervise the delivery and smooth rollout of infrastructure equipment and services at new or upgrading sites and projects that improve cost effectiveness, energy performance and quality standards at local market level.
- You oversee the consistent implementation of infrastructure and energy efficiency measures including metering, power and cooling equipment and report against targets.
- You evaluate the technical characteristics and business case for different equipment/technologies and ensures the compliance and vendor evaluation controls at local market levels.
- You standardize and prepare the budget and KPIs ?actuals and forecasts - for the Energy Management department.
- You proactively interpret and identify trends in Budget /KPIs and action items for continuous improvement and you share best practice insights with the Local TowerCo?s.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- At least 5 years of professional experience, of which at least 3 years in energy management in the telecommunications, IT or infrastructure sector
- Extensive experience in managing implementation and producing technical specifications for Metering, Remote management and Power & Cooling equipment, including Battery systems and onsite generation
- Strong analytical, project management and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent English skills, spoken and written (at least C1 level according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for our subsidiary Vodafone Towers Germany GmbH at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits - Company pension scheme - Comprehensive further training - Individual promotion of your talents - Flexible working time models with part-time and home office - Active support in childcare and care of relatives - Diverse health offers and programmes - International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.