Vantage Towers is Europe?s leading tower company, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Combine your skills with best prospects as
Senior Internal Auditor (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers Germany
You are auditor to the core? Would you like to take the next step in your career? Join our TopCo Team. As Senior Internal Auditor (m/f/d) you will focus on the execution of activities relating to the Vantage Towers audit and risk plan. You manage relationships within the organisation as well as supporting the Head of Internal audit and Risk Management. With your expert knowledge you deliver activities in relation to implementing and maintaining controls, processes and high quality internal audit activities, which add value and improve the organisation operations. Are you ready?
- You use your business knowledge and work with stakeholders to help produce an annual audit plan that addresses the perceived key areas of risk for Vantage Towers.
- You perform audits in line with the internal audit methodology and produce high quality reports that identify significant control weaknesses and commitment from management to address them.
- You support the Head of Internal Audit with the Group risk management strategy.
- You supply input to the overall group risk management strategy and continued development and implementation of the supporting framework.
- You support on facilitating and embedding a risk culture within the Vantage Group.
- Qualified accountant and internal or external audit qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of business processes and applying controls to manage risks inherent in them
- Excellent project / programme management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in dynamic environments
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and to engage and influence stakeholder at all levels
- Fluent English skills in spoken and written (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for our subsidiary Vantage Towers Germany at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits - Company pension scheme - Comprehensive further training - Individual promotion of your talents - Flexible working time models with part-time and home office - Active support in childcare and care of relatives - Diverse health offers and programmes - International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.