Location: Ratingen / Newbury
Role title: Technical Deployment and Landscape Manager
The IT Platforms domain (ITPD) provides critical Global Solutions and IT Services to the entire Vodafone Group PLC business. With a core focus on the delivery of the Corporate Solutions, including the Global ERP Solution EVO, and a portfolio of business applications supporting key business units in Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Procurement, Shared Services and Group BI. The IT Platforms Team are currently leading several transformation initiatives, including the transition to the new Digital Core SAP S/4 HANA, migration to GCP and SaaS Cloud Applications including SuccessFactors, Ariba and Concur.
The IT Platforms Landscapes, Systems and Tools Team are accountable to provide leading edge, high available and flexible landscapes for a safe and efficient agile Release Deployment and sustainable Operations.
The IT Platforms Technical Deployment and Landscape role manages the landscape in the cloud as the strategic platform to provide leading edge services to Vodafone´s business.
The Technical Deployment and Landscape Manager will have responsibility to:
• manage all technical deployments from OS to Application across all landscapes and technologies
• develop and evolve the landscape strategy for IT Platforms and align with Group Data Centre Public Cloud Services and CSA Teams
• Management of Decommissioning, Provisioning, Stability and Capacity of all landscape elements (on premise and Cloud)
• Management of OS Patching activities in cooperation with GDC, Security and Configuration Management
• Technical Release management across all project phases (PTC, UAT, DR, Regression, TCO) and system refreshes for projects and BAU activities
• To define, implement and manage tools and processes for software logistics covering all applications in IT PM scope and across all technologies (on-prem, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)
• Define and manage GitHub, code alignment and object locking Services
What we are looking for:
• Proven track record in Technical Consultancy, Project Management and Operations in large international and complex SAP environments
• Proven ability to manage offshore teams and to deliver through others.
• Strong communication skills & Ability to work under high pressure
• Prince II, PMI or Scrum Master Certification
• SAP Certified Application/Technology Associate certifications
• ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support certification