Vantage Towers is Europe?s leading tower company, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Combine your skills with best prospects as
Technical Governance and Quality Assurance Manager (m/w/d) for Vantage Towers (TopCo)
You have a great technical understanding? You think out of the box to find creative solutions and have high quality standards? Join our TopCo Team as Technical Governance and Quality Assurance Manager (m/w/d). You support the CTO in the definition and implementation of the governance framework across technology and act as Program Manager for relevant projects by coordinating the flow of technical information across markets. You work cross-functionally to support the compliant introduction of new processes and practices. Are you ready?
- You assess Local TowerCo?s compliance with TopCo defined processes and practices.
- You introduce Vantage Towers Quality Management System (QMS) according to industry standards to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- You lead audits to achieve and frequently renew Quality Management certifications.
- You define best practices for infrastructure KPIs and SLAs to meet industry indicators and deliver efficiency.
- You lead, develop and support local TowerCos to achieve their responsibilities and objectives related to QA.
- A successful university degree in Engineering Management or similar
- Several years of professional experience in a similar field
- Broad knowledge of Telco, TowerCo or infrastructure industry
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for our subsidiary Vantage Towers Germany at our location in Düsseldorf.